Monday 26 May 2014

The final hours

What an experience - there are a lot of nervous people in one place all trying to be calm and help each other whilst we anxiously hang our work ready to be marked. It feels as though we are putting our whole lives on show because so much hard work and effort has been ploughed into some incredible work. I really can't wait to see it all finished and ready to present to the tutors followed by our families, friends and the public. 

Here are some pictures that show us preparing for the show - 


Plinths painted and wrapped

Sophia helping me to work out how to place the garment

My space

Tonight I will just add some final few words to my sketchbook; tomorrow I will take in remaining supporting folders, uncover all the work and then take Mikey to Bath for a very well deserved coffee and cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment